Sunday, November 8, 2015

Autumn Themed Mini Milk Cartons

Hello again! It's been a beautiful Autumn week here in Upstate NY, in the 70's most of the week! Very unusual for November in NY! I love this time of year and was inspired to create some leaf and acorn themed projects. I'm sharing one of those with you today! A really cute mini milk carton.


There is a great tutorial on how to make these here Pootles-Mini Milk Carton. She has a ton of tutorials on really cute projects.


These were very easy to make and you can decorate them any way you want. I love my acorn builder punch from Stampin Up! So cute for Autumn projects! I used the Spellbinders S5-120 Shapeabilities Fall Foliage Die Templates to cut the leaves. I got the mini clothespins from Walmart. The kraft cardstock came from Hobby Lobby, you can get it in 8 1/2" x 11" and 12" x 12". I love this paper! I haven't found anything better. Their heavyweight cardstock packs are also awesome-comes in white, vanilla and black. Love it!

I hope you enjoyed my little project today!

 Have a great day,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!