Monday, February 22, 2016

LOVE will keep us together-Mojo Monday challenge

Hi! Yep another card for a challenge! I told you I had a busy crafty weekend :) Unfortunately I didn't get this one blogged in time to make the linky party for this challenge but wanted to share it here anyway.
 
 

Here's the sketch for this one:
 
I made a double gate fold card for this challenge because it really looked like the sketch.
 I used:
 Basic Black cardstock for the base
Whisper white for the inside and front panels
Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the front matte and embossed hearts.
Everyday Chic DSP for the 2 front panels
Club Scrap Reunion kit stamp
Tempting Turquoise ink
 
I really like making fun folded cards!
 
Have a great day!
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Pam. Love the fact that you made this into agatefold card.
    Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!