Monday, March 21, 2016

Card Challenge at Retro sketches

Hello friends! Cold and very windy here in Upstate NY today-it snowed today too-I looked out my window this afternoon and it was a total whiteout! Mother Nature sure has a sense of humor!
 
I'm loving this Club Scrap Paris Flea Market kit! I decided to do another challenge-this time Retro Sketches 207!
 
 
Here's the sketch!
 
 
And here's my card. The paper lace mattes that came with the kit are so pretty. They are quite large and I had to cut them down and piece it together to make it the size I wanted. The black paper came patterned that way but I stamped the words on the gray paper,  the birdcage and the sentiment.
 
 
I popped up the sentiment a bit and added a little bling!
 
Just loving my Club Scrap Paris Flea Market :)
 
Have a great day!
Pam 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!