Sunday, March 13, 2016

Card Challenge-Mojo Monday

Hi again! It's a nice day to share a card I made for The Mojo Monday 438 Challenge! I used the Club Scrap "Paris Flea Market" kit to make this card.
 

Here's the sketch for this months challenge.
 


 
Of course I made another gate fold card-I just love them...and the challenge sketch fit it perfectly!
 

 
The fibers and embellishments in this kit are so nice! Really cute charms and gorgeous ribbon.
 
 
I love doing challenges! So much fun! I hope you join along too :)
 
Have a great day!
Pam

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! That charm is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the dimension in this card. Really gorgeous work!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!