Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Club Scrap March Challenge-Masterboard

Hi there! Ok so on March 1st I started as a member for the Club Scrap Artist Team. Yay!!! We got our first kit last week- Paris Flea Market and I've been playing a little bit :) The Club Scrap Challenge for this month is the Masterboard Technique. I've never done this technique but it was a lot of fun! Basically you just make your own background paper and cut it up to make your cards etc.

 
 
Here's my masterboard-I used the different stamps that came with the kit and just stamped all over the 12 x 12" white paper. I used CS black India ink, Stampin Up's: Rich Razzleberry; Soft Suede and Crumb Cake and Distress Vintage Photo. Then I cut it up and used it in the following cards! Easy Peasy :)
 
 
Love the ribbon with this kit! Really cute charms too.
 
 
 
This card I did a gate fold. I used the stencil that came with the kit to create the silver accents on the card base. The shell buttons are very nice too.
 
Keep checking back for other things I make with this beautiful kit! Way more to come :)
Have great day!
Pam
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. OMG,that is a set of fabulous cards, Pam.
    Such a great use of the masterboard technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cards! My favorite is hands down the gate fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant inks you used on your background! Great color choices. I can't wait to get my hands inky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, these are beautiful! What a great idea to use the stencil on your gate fold card. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! Love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!