Sunday, April 10, 2016

Card Challenge- CAS # 80 with Club Scrap Dahlia

Hi! Yep, I'm sharing another challenge card. This one is for CAS on Sunday. I used materials from the Club Scrap kit Dahlia, which was perfect because the challenge theme was flowers! Perfect!

 
 
Clean and Simple cards are always a challenge for me! I like layers and lots of stuff. But the stamps are so pretty in the Dahlia kit and they really can stand on their own!
Thanks for checking out my card :)

Have a great day!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Nice design. I like how you added dimension to your butterflies. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!