Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Taking some Creative License!

Hello again. I've been busy working with Club Scrap Creative License kit! As part of the Artist Team they sent us the this great On the Go Album kit that I love! It comes with 3 CD folders to use to construct the album. There's a great video tutorial on how to put it together. Of course I had to alter the one I made just a bit :) I followed the general construction directions with a few changes.

 
I love the ribbon closure-I decided to do that the way the instructions called for.
 

 




















 The 1st change I made was I only added a few of the tag pages and I kept them as long as the other pages. The instructions called or them t be 3 1/2" long and I made mine 5". I realize they were shorter so you could cut and use every bit of paper which was great but I did it a little different.
 
 
The next change I made was with one of the CD folders. I opened up one of the glued pockets so I could make a fold out petal type page.


I added 2 pieces of cardstock to the small flaps on the folder to make bigger pages.


Then the pages fold over each other to close.


Here's the petal pages all matted and ready for photos.

 
I also added a bigger fold out page in the 1/2 pocket next to it.


Here you can see the longer flag pages.


I love the versatility to this little album-it can be decorated so many different ways! Love it!
You definitely should make one of your own!

Have a great day!
Pam

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great book and I love your changes, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your totally clever idea for the petal pages. How awesome is that? Thanks for sharing the steps and for taking some creative license!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your variation on the project is FANTASTIC!!! I may just have to copy that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly done! I love your variations!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice book, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the album! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!