Monday, July 11, 2016

Card Challenge with Club Scrap Office Space-Viva La Verve

Today was an overcast cooler day in Upstate NY-perfect for paper crafting!!! I participated in Viva La Verve's card sketch challenge today. The July kit at Club Scrap is called Office Space-really cute with retro patterns and fun office supply images!
 

I love that typewriter and the space to stamp or write whatever you want! So cute.
 
Here is the sketch from Viva La Verve.
 
 
I also made this one but didn't link it to the challenge. I just really liked that typewriter and it didn't work on this card-it was a little too big and covered up all the layers underneath.
 
Have a great day!
Pam
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fun cards! (The typewriter stamp is my fave, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I'm in love with the typewrite stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are such fun cards! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!