Friday, July 29, 2016

Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge-ATCs/Pocket Letters!!

Hello! Welcome to the Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge Blog Hop. You should have just come from Roni's blog along the hop.
I was so excited when they told us what the Artist Team Challenge was for July. Artist Trading Cards! I love them...they are art, they are miniature, they are...just awesome :) AND I love Pocket Letters!! So I decided to make a pocket letter for my niece! I decided to use a combination of a bunch of Club Scrap kits and stamps to make my ATCs.
 
 
 
 
I also love the Stamping Star  stamps at Club Scrap-they are so pretty and you can cut them up into layers and make countless patterns and colors etc. AAAHHH!
 

I love that you can pop them out or in. I did both ways on the cards. I used foam pop dots for the layers.
 
 
I used the splash stamp from Dahlia with embossing powder in silver, and a couple shades of blue on a black cardstock base. I used papers from Celebration, Constellations and Woven Strands. Love that thick sparkly blue from Woven Strands and the sliver glitter paper from Celebration. I used that for the die cut words-it's hard to tell in the photos but they are glittery!. Enamel dots and silver ribbon from my stash.
 
 
For the backs I used Club Scrap Metallic silver ink with stamps from Woven Strands, Reunion, Dahlia, Stamping Star and Paris Flea Market.
 
 
Artist Trading Cards! So cool!
Move on to Hetty's blog to see what she made-I'm sure it will be fabulous!!
 
Have a great Day!
Pam

15 comments:

  1. Oh, these are totally cool, Pam. What a wonderful set of atc's.
    Such a super fun use of that awesome stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are totally cool, Pam. What a wonderful set of atc's.
    Such a super fun use of that awesome stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how cohesive your Pocket Letter is and I love what you've done with the Stamping Star UMs. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab color combo. Such a a feeling of looking space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OmG! This is stunning. Gorgeous ATC's. Love everything you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam these came out amazing!! Love how you have used the Stamping Star images!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love t h e look of this, the black and silver look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Pam! Great mix of kits that you used and such a beautiful color scheme. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Pam! Great mix of kits that you used and such a beautiful color scheme. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I squealed when I saw your ATC's! I just love that stamping star, the dimension and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous! Love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!