Thursday, August 4, 2016

Business Card Holders-Club Scrap Sunflowers

Hi there! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer-it's been very hot here in Upstate NY! I've had to pull myself away from my swimming pool to get some crafting done!
The Club Scrap kit for August is Sunflowers!!! It's a beautiful kit with great summer colors! Love it :) I found a tutorial for business card holders on Pinterest awhile ago and have made quite a few for people at work. A couple of girls I work with love sunflowers-perfect!
 

 Pootles blog has a great tutorial on how to make them. Her dimensions were not quite right though. Here are the dimensions I use:
Cardstock cut at 7 1/2" x 5 3/8"
Score on the long side at 1 1/2", 2 1/4", 4 3/4" and 5 1/2"
Score on the short side at 7/8" and 4 1/2"
Cut the matte for the front 3 3/8 x 2"
matte for back 3 3/8" x 2 1/2"
The video gives good directions on how to put it all together :)


I love that rickrack ribbon!! So cute! And the little sunflower sparkle sticker embellishments are awesome!


I used Stampin Up! Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the sentiment. This stamp is on the Jumbo unmounted stamp sheet. I popped it up with some foam pop dots.
The girls are gonna be so excited with their Sunflower business card holders! Can't wait to give them to them!

Have a great day!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the dimensions and instructions! I need to make a few of these for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to whip up some of these for our office! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!