Monday, September 5, 2016

Card Challenge-Retrosketches #230

Happy Holiday weekend!! It's Labor Day today here in the US and it's a gorgeous weekend here in Upstate NY. I had a really hard time deciding whether I wanted to play with my new Club Scrap Garden Shed kit or be outside! So I compromised and did a little of both :)
I decided to start creating with this kit by doing a challenge card - so I played at Retrosketches.



I just love those bees! So cute! All the paper and images are from the Garden Shed kit. The base matte with the honeycomb and bee is a printed paper that came with the deluxe kit.
 

                                  

Here's the sketch! They have some really interesting sketch challenges!
 
Have a great day!
Pam
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the sketch, Pam. This kit has a lot of fun and playful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Pam! I just love those little bees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!