Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Club Scrap Garden Shed Blog Hop and Linky Party

Hello! Today's the day for the Club Scrap Garden Shed Blog Hop! Welcome! If you've come from Hetty's blog then you're in the right place! For this project I used a combination of the Garden Shed deluxe kit and the digital kit! I've never used a digital kit before so decided to try it. All I did for this though is print out the images and use them with my project. I decided to make a Tunnel Card!
 

This is the 1st one I've ever made- it was so fun! I'll definitely be making more!
 

 
I love the layers and that you can add so many details!
 
To make one of your own you'll need:
2 pieces of cardstock cut @ 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
3 pieces @ 6" x 4 1/4"-scored at 1/2" from each end.
2 @ 4 1/4" x 9"
 
 
Die cut "windows" in each of the 6" x 4 1/4" pieces and one of the 5 1/2" pieces. You could use any shape to cut out the window. You could just cut a square with a craft knife too.
 
 
Score the 9" pieces @ 1/2" and then every 1"-then accordion fold them.
 

Adhere the back piece to the side accordion folded pieces as above.

 
Adhere one of the window pieces to the front.
 

 


I decorated the window pages before I glued them, but you could do it after. I just thought it would be easier.
 

Adhere the window pages into the valley folds of the accordion. Finish decorating and it's done!

 
The whole thing will lay flat to fit into a standard envelope! Love that!

Now continue on to the rest of the Hop. Your next stop is Tricia!

Have a great day!
Pam


14 comments:

  1. Oh I love tunnel cards!! This is great with all of the garden goodness on each layer. Really turned out great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you had tunnel vision! Wow what a gorgeous card this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen one of these and I am itching to hold it and play with it! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific first tunnel card. These are not nearly as easy as one thinks and you have made this quite gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and creative card! Love all that gorgeous dimension!! Great work Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is way cool!!! Loove it!!! I have never made this type of card.. now i want to try it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that is a wild card. Love what you did with the digi images. Aren't they so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Beautiful Tunnel card you have created for todays hop! Beautiful job!!!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dimension of this tunnel card. I've never tried one, but you make it look so easy. Gorgeous end result. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This looks really fun to try! Such a great 3D look! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you're killin' me!!! I've always wanted to make one of these super cool cards. Yours is just awesome, your great stepouts break it down nicely and make me want to make one soon, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun, Pam! I've never seen anything like this. Thanks for the wonderful instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job, Pam! It's a beautiful card, so much to look at and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!