Monday, October 10, 2016

ATC Challenge-Wicked Wednesday #230

Hello Friends! Happy Columbus Day! I had the day off work today and what better way to spend it than creating! I played along at the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge site today. The theme was Halloween- anything goes! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! and yes I meant to yell that! The Club Scrap kit for October is called Literature-bookish and literary and...well, not very Halloweenish. Sooo I had to put my thinkin cap on to combine this kit with the challenge.
 
 
I think my ATC came out pretty good! The background paper and stamped books image are both from the Literature Kit. The other stamps are from my stash. I had to add the "spells" and skull and cross bones to the stamped image-but I like it!
 
Have a great day!
Pam
 

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you did a great job making this paper Halloweenish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Great job turning it into a Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo of books, spider and poison. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!