Monday, October 10, 2016

Card Challenge-Mojo Monday 469

Hi! Today was a good for crafting here in Upstate NY - cool outside and Columbus Day so I had the day off! I made a card for the Mojo Monday card sketch challenge 469 using the Club Scrap kit-Literature. 
 
 
Here's the sketch!

 
This card is made entirely with materials from the Literature kit. You can't really tell in the photo but the background paper is a shimmery bronze color-so pretty! The patterned paper is actually gold and brown. I just love the combination of red and browns in this kit!
 
Have a great day!
Pam

3 comments:

  1. WoW! I really like how the red pops on your card. oh, I can just imagine how beautiful that shimmery bronze color would be. I struggle sometimes capturing the best picture of my cards. but I do think you did a wonderful job. victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pop of red, Pam! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!