Monday, November 28, 2016

Club Scrap Paradise kit cards

Hello! I can't believe how fast this Fall is flying by! It's almost December already! I've been playing with the amazing Club Scrap Paradise kit! This kit is so colorful and fun! I decided to make some fun and colorful cards! The 1st card I made is called a magic card.
 

 
Here's the magic! Just pull up the tab and the image becomes colorful and the punch line of the joke appears! AHHH so fun! The unmounted rubber stamp images with this kit are perfect to make magic cards! There's a great tutorial on Dawn's Stamping Studio blog on how to make this card.
 

I also made a Free Standing Pop-up Card. When it's opened it stands up open on it's own.
 

 
It can be folded flat to fit into a regular card size envelope. There's a great tutorial HERE on how to make this card.
I know I've said it before but I just love making unique fancy fold and 3D cards!
 
Have a great day!
Pam


2 comments:

  1. I love the magic card, saw this and wanted to give it a try, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards for this kit, I really want to make that magic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!