Sunday, January 8, 2017

Card Challenges with Club Scrap Color me Happy

Hello!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. It's been very snowy near where I live though the most of it missed me! I'm OK with that!! It was still a good weekend to stay inside and play at some challenges!


Here's the sketch for Paper Play Sketches.


And here's my version! I LOVE the printed papers with this kit! Batik inspired with gorgeous colors! LOVE.


Here's my card for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge-Anything Goes. I used black embossing powder on the dragonfly and colored it in with markers. All stamped images are from the Color me Happy kit-unmounted rubber stamps.


I popped up all the layers using foam pop dots. It really gives the card a nice dimensional aspect! Love this stamping on multiple layers at once technique-Triple Mat Technique. It was very easy to do and so versatile-I used 3 different colors of papers. I usually see it with all white but decided to try this. I think it came out great! 

Have a great day, 
Pam

9 comments:

  1. These are both awesome Pam. Love your interpretations of the sketches and the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Pam! I love wintery weather craft days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto that - beautiful card - luv the colours...thx for joining us at Lost Coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards and the stitched rounded rectangle you used on the first one.
    Thanks for linking up at Paper Play Sketches!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are beautiful! That paper is so pretty! You did a fantastic job with our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love the strong colors and wordings that goes around, and of course the dragonflies; so beautiful! Thank you for joining Lost Coast Anything goes -challenge, Happy New Year 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. The matting looks great to add the depth. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Great layering and I love how you
    added the text all around the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layering and vivid palette! Thanks so much for playing in the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!