Saturday, April 22, 2017

Club Scrap Sketch Challenge

Hello! Club Scrap has some really fun challenges on their website and I played along on the Card Sketch Challenge today! I used this month's Cherry Blossoms Greeting to go Go kit to create my card.


The wide ribbon is from the Deluxe kit. I love fancy fold cards and the Greetings to Go kit always has a fun foldy card! I love this z-folded design! Of course I altered it a bit to fit this month's sketch challenge but I thought it matched perfectly!
Check out the Club Scrap Forum to see all the fun challenges they have! Check them out and play along yourself!

Have a great day!
Pam

3 comments:

  1. So super pretty Pam! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. I love the wide ribbon as a border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tri-fold on this! So pretty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!