Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Card Challenge SOSS #83

Hi there! I played along at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #83 Y is for Yippee! The challenge was to make a congratulations card or project. 


I used Club Scrap's Adirondack kit. Adirondack has masculine feel with blue, green and kraft colors and images of mountains and loons and...well all things Adirondack!


This is a gate fold card but it's hard to see that in the photo. I used a card sketch from My Favorite Things challenge 331 but I missed the deadline for the link up. :-(
All papers including the burlap are from the Adirondack kit. I love that burlap! 

Have a great day, 
Pam

7 comments:

  1. I love that burlap too, and the blue textured panel - so much that I went to take a look at the link but it doesn't look as if they ship to the UK :(
    Thanks for sharing at SOSS
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine card, love the burlap and nice job on the gatefold, love the belly band. Really ticks me off when I miss a deadline, sometimes just because of the time zones. LOL. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for Y is for Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy burlap! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for Y is for Yippee - we should all get a little wild from time to time! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that burlap too, Pam! Where have the Snarky Stampers been all my life?! Thanks for introducing me to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great woodsy and outdoorsy card! I like the gatefold design and the texture the burlap adds. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh love the burlap!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for Y is for Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The belly band and element cluster is such a great addition to your gatefold card! Now I have to check out Snarky Stampers too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It's great to hear from you!